Adventure Ropes Course For One
Test your nerve on one of the world’s most awesome High Ropes Adventure Courses with this fun packed experience. Amaze yourself as you take each of the challenges head on, from speedy zips, mid air jumps, suspended gravity defying climbing walls, and much more. The outdoors has never been so much fun. No experience or skill is required, just a sense of adventure. Whether you are a novice adventurer or a serial adrenalin junkie these courses, which can vary from 3m to 14m above the ground, will certainly delight and challenge you. Amaze yourself as you take each of the extreme challenges head on, from speedy zip wires, mid air platform to platform jumps, suspended gravity defying climbing walls and much more. The outdoors has never been this much fun.
• Full safety briefing from one of the expert instructors
• You will then be kitted out with all the necessary safety equipment
• Make your way around the course at your own pace. Instructors will be on hand throughout the course.
• Allow approx 2 to 21/2 hours for the whole experience
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day
Upon Arrival you will sign in at reception. Then you will go through the acknowledgment of risk form and have a full safety brief from one the instructors. Once you have had the brief you will get kitted up. Then it is time to get clipped on to the course and make your way around at your own pace (The Instructors are available if you need any help or assistance whilst on the high ropes course).
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age: 16
• Minimum height: 1.4m
• Maximum weight: 19 stone
• Disabled facilities will vary depending on the location, please contact the supplier directly to discuss your requirements
• Spectators are welcome free of charge
• Refreshments are not included; however they can be purchased in a Café within a 10 minute walk of the site
• The only times the course would be closed is in thunder storms, very high winds and snow. The course will still operate in the rain, however if the course is cancelled due to the weather conditions then an alternative date will be offered to you
• Participants should be in reasonable health and have a general level of fitness
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue How it works All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Locations: Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes, Manchester - The Trafford Centre, Merseyside - Prescot, North Yorkshire - Bedale, South Yorkshire - Sheffield, Staffordshire - Trentham.