- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
Our Customers Recommend
Land Away Triple Flying Lesson Experience£29999
Helicopter Thrill For One Experience£4999
Extended Flying Lesson Experience£19999
Introductory Microlight Flight Experience£9999
Land Away Double Flying Lesson£12599
Indoor Skydiving For 1 Experience£4999
Introductory Flying Lesson Experience£12999
Extreme Zego Watersport Thrill£4999
Helicopter Thrill For Two Experience£9599
Ever wanted to experience a "barrel roll" or "loop the loop" in an aircraft? Get ready to see the world from a different angle. Experience the thrills of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops (the world becomes all green, then blue and then all green again), rolls, stall turns, chandelles and steep turns.
• Pre-flight briefing
• 25-30 minute flight (from taxi to landing) which may include loops, rolls, wingovers and even the dreaded spin
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day
Your instructor will start the experience with a pre-flight briefing enabling you to understand how the aircraft is capable of aerobatic flight. Once in the air, your instructor will accelerate the aircraft to over 100mph before starting a sequence of aerobatic manoeuvres, which may include loops, rolls, wingovers and even the dreaded spin. All this takes place several thousand feet in the air.
Due to the nature of this experience you will not be able to take the controls, so just sit back and enjoy. This experience is not for the faint hearted and is definitely not recommended with a hangover!
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum height: 5’ (guideline only)
• Maximum height: 6’4’’ (guideline only)
• Maximum weight: 16 stone (guideline only)
• You should not take part in this activity if you are pregnant or suffer from epilepsy
• You should allow an hour for the whole experience
• The experience runs most days throughout the year subject to availability
• Kindly note, the manoeuvres described above are only an example of what you may experience and will differ depending on the location
• Please wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the time of year and a pair of sensible shoes
• Spectators are welcome to accompany you to the airfield but views may be restricted, as you will fly away from the airfield to complete the flight.
How it works All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Staffordshire - Burton upon Trent, Surrey - Redhill, Essex - Stapleford Tawney, Surrey - Camberley and West Sussex - Shoreham by Sea.