- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
Our Customers Recommend
Supercar Thrill Choice Experience£12599
Lamborghini Thrill Experience£11599
ClaireaBella Focused and Cute Hoodie Dress£3499
ClaireaBella Personalised Frame£3999
Helicopter Thrill For Two Experience£9599
Nissan GTR Thrill Experience£11999
Ferrari Thrill Experience£11599
Extreme Zego Watersport Thrill£4999
Porsche Cayman Thrill Experience£9999
The Aston Martin is a hand-crafted sports car that offers electrifying performance and outstanding agility. Its low, purposeful stance is both elegant yet aggressive. Could there be a more exciting way to experience one of the worlds most exhilarating high performance sports cars? We think not.
• Welcome, introduction and briefing on safety and circuit driving techniques
• Session driving an Aston Martin, number of laps will depend on your chosen location and length of circuit but it will be approximately 3 to 6
• Presentation of experience certificates and individual driving assessment
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day The course will begin with a short introductory briefing on driving techniques and safety, then it’s on to the main event, your chance to get behind the wheel of a beautiful Aston Martin for an exhilarating drive. The number of laps will depend on your chosen location and length of circuit but it will be between 3 and 6. At the end of the experience you will take home a driving assessment and certificate.
Please note: At some venues there will be a demonstration lap with an instructor in a track prepared sports or saloon car prior to your drive in the Aston Martin.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum Age: 17 (at Donington Park, Derbyshire, Mallory Park, Leicestershire, Rockingham, Northamptonshire, Great Tew, Oxfordshire, Three Sisters, Lancashire and Elvington in Yorkshire the minimum age is 18 and a full license must be held for a minimum of one year. At Silverstone, Northamptonshire the minimum age is 21 and a full license must be held for a minimum of three years)
• Minimum height: 5ft
• Maximum height: 6ft 4 in (6ft 6in at Seighford Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington)
• Maximum weight: 16 stone (18 stone at Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington,18½ stone at Seighford)
• All participants must be in reasonable health, if you are in doubt then please seek advice from your GP • The experience is available - Donington Park: Selected weekdays throughout the year with limited weekends between November and February Prestwold Hall: Selected Saturdays and occasional weekdays throughout the year Silverstone: Selected midweek dates throughout the year Mallory Park, Rockingham and Three Sisters : Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year Great Tew and Elvington: Selected midweek dates and occasional Saturdays between March and December Teeside, Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington: Selected weekdays and weekends between March and November Seighford: Selected weekdays and weekends between February and November Llandow: Selected weekends throughout the year Lydden Hill: Selected weekends throughout the year Dunsfold Park: Selected weekend and weekday dates throughout the year • Participants must hold a full manual driving licence which must be presented on the day (photocopies will not be accepted)
• The operator reserves the right to substitute any vehicle due to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical failure
• Refreshments may be purchased on-site
• Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
• No dogs are allowed at the venues • You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch
• The experience content used and restrictions may vary.
Please check with the venue when booking How it works All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Leicestershire - Prestwold Hall, Northamptonshire - Corby, Staffordshire - Seighford, County Durham - Teeside, Yorkshire - Elvington, Oxfordshire - Chipping Norton, Lincolnshire - Blyton Park, North Yorkshire - Leeds Raceway, County Durham – Teesside Autodrome, Surrey - Longcross Proving Ground, Wales - Anglesey Circuit, Warwickshire - Long Marston, Wiltshire - Castle Combe Circuit.