- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
Our Customers Recommend
Super Grand Prix Indoor Karting For Two Experience£10999
Aeroplane Pilot Experience And Lunch£19999
Aston Martin Thrill Experience£11599
London Bridge & Tombs Experience£4799
Nissan GTR Thrill Experience£11999
Supercar Thrill Choice Experience£12599
Audi R8 Thrill Experience£11599
Ferrari Thrill Experience£11599
Auto Stunt School offers the most action-packed experience day ever! Including handbrake turns, double decker driving, high speed shoot outs, Car Chase J-Turns, Herbie Wheelies and more...
• Introduction and safety briefing
• Approximately seven different stunt driving activities
• Lunch on site
• Certificate presentation
• Allow up to six hours for your experience
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day On arrival you will be given an introduction and will be kitted out with all equipment needed for your day. The driving day is divided into morning and afternoon car stunt events. During your Stunt School event you will experience some of the most entertaining cars imaginable and learn fantastic stunt driving skills, including; Two-car High-Speed Shootout: Stop the car in front with a mixture of driving skill and shooting ability. Fully-adapted cars and state-of-the-art laser weapons bring the movies to life! Double-Decker Chaos: Forget buses… Imagine two cars, one on the roof of the other! The driver in the top car controls the pedals and the steering… totally barking but fantastic fun! Basic Handbrake turns: The basic auto-stunt manoeuvre, and not as hard as it looks!
A couple of goes and you will love it. Car Chase J-Turn challenge: The quintessential car control manoeuvre: learn how to throw your car out of a high-speed reverse and make a very slick getaway. The Auto Stunt Movie Theatre: An awesome introduction to the world of premier league stunt driving. Herbie Wheelie Experience: It takes nerves to pull power-wheelies in the specially-built cars. Fantastic fun! The Pushme-Pullyou: An experience you will never forget: driving the ‘Pushme-Pullyou’ stunt car, with two engines, two steering wheels and loads of attitude! Your day will finish with a presentation of certificates and prizes.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age: 16 (Under 18’s must have parental consent)
• Minimum height: 4’11 (147 cm) • Maximum height: 6’5 (193 cm)
• Maximum weight: 20 stone (127 kg)
• The ability to drive a car is vital, although a driving license is not essential
• Family and friends are more than welcome to come along and watch you drive on the day
• There is an admission charge of £10 per head for spectators and this includes lunch, refreshments and a printed programme. There are covered/heated areas to watch from • Lunch is included and refreshments are available throughout the day. The bar will be opened after the event, and drinks may be purchased
• The raceway has disabled toilets and good wheelchair viewing areas. In some cases driving Stockcars may not be possible for people with some disabilities – please check before booking
• You must be in good general health and able to get in and out of the cars easily
• This experience operates on 2 or 3 days a month from March to December
• Events take place mainly on Saturday or Sundays, although some weekdays are available
• Vouchers are valid for 12 months
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Northamptonshire - Northampton