Big Cat Encounter
A fantastic opportunity to join one of our professionals who look after big cats at the Wildlife Heritage Foundation breeding centre in Kent. The centre is not open to the general public therefore this is a truly rare opportunity for all those who love big cats.
• A guided tour of the site and a chance to discuss the conservation needs of cat species world–wide
• The opportunity to feed a big cat by hand from outside their enclosure
• Light refreshments and the opportunity for a few photo mementos
• Allow 2 hours for your visit
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day
Following a safety briefing, you will receive a guided tour of the site where you’ll discuss the conservation needs of cat species world wide with one of our highly trained team.
You will have the chance to get close to some of the most efficient killers on the planet whilst they remain safely in their enclosures. You will also have an opportunity to hand feed one of the big cats.
Make sure you bring your camera, as there will be an opportunity to take some mementos photographs of your experience.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age: 16 (Kindly note that anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
• Ladies in early stages of pregnancy are asked to consult their doctor or midwife before booking
• The total distance of the site is approximately 800 metres and as there is a lot of walking involved you must be able bodied and reasonably fit. If you are unsure then please check with you doctor before booking
• The experience is not weather dependent. In the event of rain participants will need to provide their own protective clothing
• Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience including your safety briefing and tour
• A maximum of 4 spectators per voucher holder are permitted. We ask for a minimum donation of £20 per person, for all spectators over the age of 14 years. This will allow them to accompany the voucher holder and take photographs (kindly note that feeding the cats is not included for spectators)
• Disabled participants are welcome; the site is accessible to all except in very wet weather when the grass surface may not be suitable for wheelchair users
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.