Champagne Tea At Park Lane Hotel Experience
Availability: In stock
1 working days
Estimate my dispatch date
Other customers liked these products...
ClaireaBella Large Jute Bag£39.99
Personalised I love You C...£10.99
LOVE Medium Crystal Block£14.99
Camera Lens Cup£14.99
ClaireaBella Adult Hoodie£34.99
Ah, afternoon tea, how civilised. Taking place at the marvellous Park Lane Hotel, you’ll be sipping your time away in the Palm Court. The focal point of the hotel, Palm Court was restored to its former glory in 1997 and now makes a stunning backdrop for your visit.
The beautiful art deco setting takes you back in time to a bygone era of style and elegance. The Palm Court received the ‘Award of Excellence’ from the UK Tea Guide in 2007, a prestigious recognition of the very best afternoon teas in London. You’ll tantalise your taste buds with pastries, finger sandwiches and heavenly teas, as the staff attend to your every need. How quaint.
• A glass of Park Lane Champagne each
• A selection of finger sandwiches
• A choice of scones, clotted cream and Park Lane seasonal preserves
• A variety of fine French pastries prepared by the hotel’s patisserie
• Your choice from a fine selection of teas
• Allow approximately an hour for your experience
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day
On arrival you’ll be welcomed and shown to your table by the courteous and friendly staff. After choosing from a range of 30 different teas, you’ll be served a selection of finger sandwiches, followed by freshly-made scones with clotted cream and jams.
To round it off, your choice of pastry from the pastry trolleys will be served to you. (And if you’re still not full after all that, you’ll be able to purchase your choice of additional refreshments.) This place is truly a haven of relaxation and civilisation in this fast-paced city!
• Minimum age: 18
• No height or weight restrictions
• There is full disabled access to the restaurant.
• Please state on booking if you have any special dietary needs.
• The management at Park Lane Hotel reserve the right to refuse entry if inappropriate attire is worn and no refunds may be offered under such circumstances.
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
London - Piccadilly
There are no recent reviews for this product, why don't you write one?
Estimated Dispatch Date: Tuesday, May 21st 2013