- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
Our Customers Recommend
Lords Cricket Ground Tour Experience£4999
Game Of Thrones Tour For 2 Experience£9999
Paddington Bear Tour for the Family£9499
Man United Stadium Tour For 2 Experience£4499
The Only Way Is Essex Coach Tour for 2 Experience£5299
Man City Stadium Tour For 2 Experience£3999
Wembley Stadium Tour With Meal For 2 Experience£8299
Gangster London Tour For 2 With "Nick The Greek" Experience Day£5999
Winery And Brewery Tour For 2 Experience£1999
Chelsea FC Stadium Tour For 2 Experience This unmissable tour of Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea Football Club, offers you a fascinating journey behind the scenes at one of the World’s greatest football stadiums. The passionate tour guides will provide insights into Stamford Bridge’s illustrious past and Chelsea’s bright future, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials.
Imagine meeting the press as you sit behind the desk in the Press room. Soak up the atmosphere in the spectacular Home Team dressing room before walking down the tunnel to the pitch side with the roar of a capacity crowd ringing in your ears.
What happens on the day
Chelsea prides itself on having guides who are both knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the club and believe it's their passion that makes our tours a truly memorable experience! The tour lasts approximately one hour and includes:
• The Matthew Harding (North) Stand
• Press Room
• The Visitor Dressing Room
• The Chelsea FC dressing Room
• Walk through the Player’s Tunnel
• Pitch side and Dugouts
• The Shed End (South Stand)
You can also experience the Chelsea Museum and embark on an unforgettable interactive tour of the successes, the emotions and the sights and sounds that have contributed to one of the most fascinating stories in football. Explore the club's evolution from its humble beginnings in 1905 to reaching all corners of the globe today.
Whether you're a Chelsea fan or not, the museum has something for everyone; with exciting interactive exhibits, user-friendly touch screens and pioneering audio-visual shows. The Chelsea FC Stadium Tour and Museum is a Quality Assured Visitor Attraction.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
Technical Details• Minimum age: 5 (Under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult, under 5s are welcomed free of charge with the voucher holder)
• Tours are available 7 days a week all year round, with start times every ½ hour from 10.00 to 15.00 subject to availability. Kindly note that match days and the day before a Champions League game are not included
• Participants must have a reasonable level of fitness, as there is some walking and climbing steps during the experience
• Participants must be in reasonable health as there is walking involved and there will be some steps to climb
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.