- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
Whether you're a hardened chilli-head or a newcomer to the world of these fiery small peppers, this mouth-watering experience will be sure to test your taste buds! Enjoy a tour of a working chilli farm, taste some amazing gourmet sauces and even pick your own chillies to take home. . . . . . . . are you brave enough to try the hottest chilli?
• A detailed tour of a working chilli nursery
• History of the chillies available including their health benefits
• The chance to taste some home made gourmet chilli sauces and fresh chillies
• Pick your own small bag of chillies to take home
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day
This award-winning chilli nursery will be all you need to add a little kick to your meals from now on. Based in Bedfordshire and owned by dedicated and passionate growers of gorgeous, lip-smacking chillies you will have an experience to remember.
The nursery produces and sells everything from the freshest hand-picked chillies, to stunning chilli plants and from delectable chilli strings to the most mouth-watering, gourmet fiery sauces.
You’ll be escorted around the nursery with your expert guide who will delve into the history of the chillies it grows, from the medium-hot Jalapeño Pepper to the fiery Scotch Bonnet. Pick up tips and recipe ideas and even learn about their natural health benefits!
You will visit the commercial kitchen where the delicious gourmet sauces are made and packaged, ready for sale in local shops. Samples of the sauces and fresh chillies will be available for you to taste so you can decide which chillies you want to pick for yourself and take home, ready to use in your next meal! A perfect gift for anyone that loves to cook with a bit of heat!
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age: 16 if accompanied by an over 18
• This experience is available on selected dates from mid-May to 28th September 2012
• Weekend dates will be booked early so we suggest you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment
• This experience will last for approximately 1 to 1½ hours. Tour times will vary depending on weather conditions, the first normally takes place at 10.00 and the last at 16.00
• Refreshments will be available upon arrival
• Any spectators are welcome to view the nursery but won’t be able to join the tour
• Please bring an umbrella and sensible shoes if needed. The experience will take place if raining as there are areas to sit inside for the tasting
• Please note: No dogs are allowed
• Your voucher is valid until 28th September 2012. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date.
• This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• The experience content used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Bedfordshire - Chawston