- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
ClaireaBella iPad Case - Life's a Beach (iPad 2)
Your iPad 2 will be well protected and looking beautiful in this gorgeous ClaireaBella IPad 2 case.
- Brand new range of outfits to choose from
- Brand new body shapes & accessories
- Beautiful sunset beach scene design
- Fits your iPad 2 will fit comfortably
- Beautiful soft faux leather material
- Made to order in the UK
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
- Estimated Dispatch Date: Tuesday, February 7th 2017
- Guaranteed Fast, Secure Shipping
Our Customers Recommend
ClaireaBella Cupcake Hardback Notebook£999
ClaireaBella Heart Print Make Up Bag£1599
ClaireaBella Jute Mug£1299
ClaireaBella Travel Stamp Suitcase£13499
ClaireaBella Large Bikini Jute Bag£3999
ClaireaBella A5 Diary - Floral£899
ClaireaBella iPad Mini Case - Wild Flower£3499
ClaireaBella Canvas Bag£1599
This fabulous iPad cases will keep your iPad protected and fabulous, with this beautiful beach background, perfect for taking your ipad case away on holiday with you.
Now introducing the brand new body shape options, slender, hour glass and curvaceous and a fabulous new wardrobe to match. Discover the new head wear options from head wraps to headband and head phones, we also have more accessories for your character to hold. Your a'Bella will appear on the front of the iPad case along with your name. Every ClaireaBella case is made from high quality faux leather with a mock suede lining and a multi-stand technology where the user can stand their iPad up in both portrait and landscape mode comfortably. This beautiful ipad case features a beautiful sunset beach scene design.
Love yourself, love your style with ClaireaBella.
• Measures H 24.5cm, W 19.5cm, D 1cm
• Personalise with your name up to 12 characters.
• Add your very own 'aBella' character.
• Plastic compartment to slide iPad 2 into
• Multi twist back to stand up your iPad 2
• Features an elasticated strap to fasten case
• Design appears on the front of the case