- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
ClaireaBella iPad Case - Wild Flower (iPad 2)
This ClaireaBella Wild flower iPad 2 case is perfect for protecting your iPad and keeping it looking chic.
- Brand new range of outfits to choose from
- Brand new body shapes & accessories
- Beautiful green floral design
- Fits your iPad 2 will fit comfortably
- Beautiful soft faux leather material
- Made to order in the UK
Out of stockAdd to Wishlist
- Estimated Dispatch Date: Wednesday, March 8th 2017
- Guaranteed Fast, Secure Shipping
Our Customers Recommend
This colourful 'Wild Flower' ClaireaBella protective features a beautiful bright floral design, personalised and loved by you.
Now introducing the brand new body shape options, slender, hour glass and curvaceous and a fabulous new wardrobe to match. Discover the new head wear options from head wraps to headband and head phones, we also have more accessories for your character to hold. Your a'Bella will appear on the front of the iPad case along with your name. Every ClaireaBella case is made from high quality faux leather with a mock suede lining and a multi-stand technology where the user can stand their iPad up in both portrait and landscape mode comfortably. This beautiful ipad case features a beautiful Green Floral design.
Love yourself, love your style with ClaireaBella.
• Measures H 24.5cm, W 19.5cm, D 1cm
• Personalise with your name up to 12 characters.
• Add your very own 'aBella' character.
• Calligraphy font, see attached image for example
• Plastic compartment to slide IPad 2 into
• Multi twist back to stand up your IPad 2
• Features an elasticated strap to fasten case
• Design appears on the front of the case
Such a lovely ipad case. I received it for Christmas and it is so cute. Amazing quality and it turned up so quick!Danni 24/12/2012
My only complaint is with the strap, it goes across the button on top of the ipad so when you put it down it constantly turns it off and on where it rests on it. Other than that I would absolutely recommend it!