- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
The food is delicious and the atmosphere is warm, but nothing compares with the view as the sights of London sparkle outside your window. What better way to enjoy London than on a Thames Lunch Cruise aboard the dining boats, Symphony or Naticia.
• A set three course lunch menu for two people
• Allow 2½ hours for your experience
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day
You will receive a warm welcome before taking your seats for a three course set lunch menu. After lunch, sit back, relax and enjoy the spectacular views as Bateaux London takes you past some of London’s magnificent attractions. An informative commentary will follow lunch.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age: 5 (under 18's need parental consent).
• The lunch cruise boards at 12.30 for a prompt 13.00 departure, returning to Embankment Pier at 14.30.Your experience booking will be made directly with Bateaux London and MUST be made in advance to avoid disappointment. If you arrive late and miss the boat, kindly note, that you will lose your experience and will not be able to rebook with the same voucher at a later date.
• Drinks are not included but can be purchased separately.
• Smoking is permitted on outside decks only.
• The dress code for lunch cruises is smart casual. Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse entry based on inappropriate attire and a refund will not be offered under such circumstances.
• Lunch cruises operate Wednesday to Saturday from 1st April to 22nd December 2012, with the addition of Tuesday cruises from 1st May to 25th September. The cruise then operates Thursday to Saturday from 28th December 2012 to 31st March 2013.The lunch cruise is not available on the 9th April, 7th May, 4th June, 27th August 9th - 27th December 2012 and 1st - 3rd January 2013 and 14th February 2013.
• We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. Kindly note that on Saturdays and all dates during the summer months this experience is very popular indeed and we recommend you book at least 3 months in advance for dates during this period. This is only a guideline and we advise you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. You must book and take your experience before the expiry date. All bookings are subject to availability.
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking How it works All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
London - Embankment