- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
Our Customers Recommend
Tank Paintballing For One Experience£9999
Clay Shooting & Seasonal Refreshment Experience£7999
Winning Horse Racing Day For Two Experience£5999
London Bridge & Tombs Experience£4799
Theatre And Dinner For Two Experience£9999
Introductory Falconry Experience£7999
Clay Pigeon Shooting For One Experience£6599
One Night Short Break For 2 Experience£18499
Full Day Paintballing for 2 Experience£2499
Whether you are a seasoned professional or a complete beginner, the experience of the fantastic outdoor pursuit of clay pigeon shooting will either fuel your passion or even turn out to be the start of a whole new hobby! Your experience will include all the necessary training in safety and technique from a fully qualified instructor, before you step up to test your aim and accuracy and have a go yourself. Have a blast!
• Full training from an experienced instructor
• Use of shotgun and hearing protection
• Number of clays and cartridges depends on location (most are 50)
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day
On arrival at the venue you will be met by your instructor who will give you your gun and ear protection and then take you to the clay pigeon site. You’ll receive full, thorough instruction throughout the clay pigeon shooting session so you can improve with every shot. You’ll then receive a debrief of your lesson and some handy tips from your instructor should you wish to carry on with the sport!
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian)
• Maximum age: 65
• There are no height or weight restrictions
• Spectators are welcome, the minimum age for spectators is 14
• Please allow approximately 1 hr 30 mins
• This activity takes place on selected Saturday & Sunday mornings
• If you suffer from any illness or medical condition that may affect you during this experience you must discuss this with the centre before booking. Pregnant women and people suffering from back problems would be discouraged from taking part as the guns are quite heavy and there is sometimes a kick back when fired
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Derbyshire - Doveridge, Nottinghamshire - Oxton, Warwickshire - Southam, Worcestershire - Redditch, Suffolk - Newmarket, North Yorkshire - Skipton, Cumbria - Wigton, Scotland - Cumbernauld, Scotland - Dumfriesshire, Essex - Chelmsford, Hertfordshire - Sawbridgeworth, Kent - Tenterden, Surrey - Woking, West Sussex - Worthing, Oxfordshire - Long Crendon, Dorset - Wareham, Surrey - Redhill, Devon - Holsworthy and Somerset - Portishead.