Clay Shooting & Seasonal Refreshment Experience
Whether this is your first time holding a gun, or you're a more seasoned pro than James Bond himself, you'll love a chance to blast some clay pigeons out of the sky with this awesome shooting experience!
Spend an hour shooting with clays after gaining some full training from an experienced instructor and see how bad-ass you can be with a shotgun in your hands! This brilliant experience includes seasonal refreshments on the day - warming winter soup with a crusty bread roll, or summer tea and cake.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
What Happens On The Day?
There are 8 venues to choose from around the UK, each of which will offer you the full range of equipment upon arrival, including your gun and ear protection. You will then receive training in safe handling and use of the shotgun, followed by your chance to shoot clays for an hour with full instruction to help you improve with every shot. Seasonal refreshments will be provided throughout the experience. After your shoot is over, your instructor will run through a short debrief and provide you with handy hints for your next clay shooting experience!
- Mimimum age: 16
- Under 18's must be accompanied
- Some walking may be involved.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Available on selected dates.
- Please book at least 8 weeks in advance.
- Experience lasts approx. 1 hour 30mins
- You will be in a group of up to 8
- Min. of 32 catridges & clays are provided
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months
- Vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date.