- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
Our Customers Recommend
ClaireaBella Large Jute Bag£3999
ClaireaBella Canvas Bag£1599
ClaireaBella Personalised Pink Glitter Phone Case£2499
ClaireaBella Focused and Cute Hoodie Dress£3499
ClaireaBella Personalised Frame£3999
ClaireaBella Girls Large Jute Bag£3999
Tea For 2 At Coombe Abbey Experience£3999
One Night Short Break For 2 Experience£18499
National Trust Day Out For 2 Experience£4999
Discover the magic of London’s famous West End with this Theatre & Dinner package for two. A fantastic chance to enjoy a mouth-watering pre-theatre dinner for two followed by tickets to a top West End Show. The perfect gift for any theatre lover. Your experience will start with a delicious two-course pre-theatre meal from the set menu at one of a selection of restaurants, which have been especially selected to be within easy walking distance from the theatre and depending on your chosen show could include L'Escargot, Chez Gerard and Dial.
Then it’s time to make your way to the show. Depending on availability at the time of booking the choice of shows could include the astounding Queen musical ‘We Will Rock You' or the unique, choreographed performance of 'Stomp'. Whichever you choose you are sure to be enthralled.
• A delicious two course pre-theatre meal from the set menu at a restaurant which is within walking distance from your chosen theatre. Examples of participating restaurants are; L’escargot, Chez Gerard and Dial
• Two top priced theatre tickets to a West End show
• A selection of shows to choose from
• The duration of your experience will depend on the length of your chosen show
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day
The Deluxe Theatre and Dinner for Two package is usually available from Monday to Saturday excluding Saturday evening performances. Certain shows may only be available to book from Monday to Thursday. Kindly note that all shows and restaurants are subject to availability and change.
This experience is not available to book during the school holidays, please check at the time of booking for specific date exclusions. We recommend that you book as far in advance as possible (up to 4-6 weeks) in order for you to secure the date that you want.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age: 18 • Unfortunately due to limited access at the theatres, this experience is not suitable for wheelchair users
• Your pre-theatre dinner does not include coffee or any other beverages, these however are available to purchase on the day
• Transport between the theatre and restaurant is not included
• Your chosen show and restaurant will be from a selection offered. All shows and restaurants are subject to availability and change
• Please note that the experience is usually available on weekdays only and cannot be taken during school holidays
• The experience content and restrictions may vary from time to time
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
London - West End