- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
Zego riding is the latest water sports thrill around and this is your chance to experience it first hand. Described as the ‘Quad bike for Water’ the Zego is an easy to control power catamaran guaranteed to excite riders and turn heads.
This Zegocentre is situated within the Grendon Lakes complex in Northamptonshire using the 20 acre lake to fully explore the limits of this amazing craft. Its stability, manoeuvrability and ease of controls means you will be riding like a pro in no time, enjoying sharp turns, high speeds and super splashes, plus this experience is exclusive to you so you have a full 20 minutes solo riding time.
• A welcome introduction and safety briefing
• All safety kit provided including life jacket
• A 10 minute instructional ride to master the basics
• A 20 minute exclusive solo ride
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day
The Zego is designed and built in New Zealand which is regarded as the home of extreme sports. These reliable, durable and safe crafts are brand new to the market so it’s your chance to experience the newest and very best in extreme water sports. Your exclusive experience will begin with a welcome and short safety briefing.
You will learn to drive with an experienced instructor as you master the basics of maneuvering, before being let loose to explore the limits yourself. All tuition is one to one with the instructor so you can experience a full 30 minutes, including 10 minutes tuition, at the controls. Participants will also be presented with a personalised certificate as a souvenir. You can bring a friend along and share the driving time between you, or keep it all for yourself.
Bedfordshire - Bedford.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age: 17
• Maximum weight: 22 stone
• Participants should be in reasonable health and have a general level of fitness
• No alcohol should be consumed prior to the experience
• Vouchers are valid for one person
• Experiences are available on most weekend dates from March to November, subject to availability
• Vouchers are valid for 12 months
• Please allow 1½ hours for the entire experience to include safety briefing and de-brief
• Spectators are very welcome to watch the participants from the viewing areas onsite
• The venue offers a large clubhouse with a licensed bar and restaurant as well as changing and showering facilities
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
Please check with the venue when booking
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.