Double click on above image to view full picture
Discover the sense of power, as you unleash those prancing horses in the quintessential marque of supercars, a Ferrari. To rein the horses in, experience first hand, Ferrari’s undisputed engineering skills with its fluid-dynamic designed body shell, and the race inspired adaptive suspension. Then, enjoy a rare opportunity to drive the Lamborghini Gallardo. Stunning yet small and agile, this Lamborghini has all-wheel drive, aluminium chassis, 5-litre 500bhp V10 and paddle-shift transmission. It epitomises everything that has made Lamborghini so desirable. The Lamborghini Gallardo is all about stunning looks and the association with the uber rich, not forgetting its awesome power and super fast acceleration speeds. Now you can experience both these beautiful marques in one exciting experience.
• Welcome, introduction and briefing on safety and driving techniques
• Demonstration laps driven by an instructor in a performance training car or high speed passenger laps (depending on location)
• 4-6 laps driving a Ferrari (depending on location)
• 4-6 laps driving a Lamborghini Gallardo(depending on location) Individual driving certificate
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• Personal Accident Insurance to the value of £50,000 together with cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day On arrival at the centre you’ll normally be asked to sign an indemnity form followed by a short briefing on safety procedures and driving techniques. Then, it’s on to the main event in which you will drive 4 to 6 laps (depending on location) in both the Ferrari and the Lamborghini. The Ferrari is known for its handling and speed but don’t let this fool you into a false sense of security. As you put your foot down, the Lamborghini’s V10 engine will roar behind your head and you will feel the force that is yet to be believed. The experience ends with a de-brief and presentation of your certificate. The exact format will vary by location.
• Minimum Age: 17 ( under 18’s need parental / guardian consent) at Leicestershire & Staffordshire, 18 at Derbyshire,LancashireNorthamptonshire and Oxfordshire
• Minimum Height: 5ft
• Maximum Height: 6ft 4in (6ft 6in at Staffordshire)
• Maximum Weight: 16 stones at Derbyshire, Leicestershire (Mallory Park)Lancashire, Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire, 17 stone at Leicestershire Prestwold Hall and 18 ½ stone at Staffordshire
• All participants must have held a full valid UK or European driving license and must be able to drive a manual transmission. Licences must be presented on the day, no photocopies will be accepted. At Derbyshire Lancashire, Leicestershire Mallory Park, Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire Wales Kent, Surrey licences must have been held for at least one year
• Derbyshire: The experience is available on selected weekdays from April to October and selected weekends and weekdays from November to March
• Lancashire, Leicestershire Mallory Park & Northamptonshire,: The experience is available on selected weekends and weekdays throughout the year
• Leicestershire Prestwold Hall : The experience takes place on selected weekday and saturdays throughout the year
• Oxfordshire: The experience is available on selected weekdays and occasional Saturdays from February to November
• Staffordshire: The experience is available on selected weekends and weekdays from February to November
• Wales : Selected weekends throughout the year
• Kent : Selected weekends throughout the year
• Surrey: Selected weekend and weekday dates throughout the year
• All bookings are subject to availability
• Total duration will vary by location but please allow approximately 1½ to 4 hours on site for the whole experience
• Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
• Motor sports are weather dependent so check with the centre before you leave home if you are in any doubt as to whether you will be able to take part. If your date is cancelled due to unsuitable weather, you will be rebooked into an alternative date
• You are welcome to bring spectators with you. Kindly note that at Great Tew, all children under the age of 11 must be accompanied at all times by a non participating adult • Experience content, equipment used and restrictions used may vary according to venue How it works All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Derbyshire - Donington, Leicestershire - Prestwold Hall, Northamptonshire - Corby, Staffordshire - Seighford, Lancashire - Wigan and Oxfordshire - Chipping. Norton.