- Free Delivery on orders over £40
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0844 544 4901
Our Customers Recommend
Classic Bass Buds Collection£39.99£3999
Aerobatic Flight Experience£134.99£13499
Helicopter Thrill For One Experience£44.99£4499
The Selfie Stick£14.99£1499
2015 Hardback Vintage Typography Diary£12.99£1299
Indoor Skydiving For 1 Experience£49.99£4999
Introductory Helicopter Experience£199.99£19999
Helicopter Flight Over London Experience£144.99£14499
There is nothing quite like the sensation of hovering in a powerful, fast-moving helicopter - looking down at the ground just a few feet below. From the moment you lift into the air to the second the helicopter settles gently back on the ground it is truly an unforgettable experience. Take your seat as the pilot climbs gracefully to over 1,000 feet and accelerates to over 120 mph! You will interact with the pilot via the headset (don’t forget to listen out for air traffic on the radio!), swooping over the landscape and then settling gently back on the ground.
• Short safety and technical briefing
• 5-minute flight in a modern helicopter
• Allow approx 15 minutes for your experience
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day
On arrival you will meet your pilot and receive a short technical and safety briefing, then it’s up, up and away as you accelerate vertically into the skies! Your pilot will put the helicopter through its paces to show you just how versatile these incredible machines really are. Watch the world pass beneath you before coming in to land after a five-minute adrenaline rush that is sure to be the envy of your friends! You will share your flight with up to two other fare-paying passengers and a pilot. Please note that you will not be piloting the helicopter yourself during this experience.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum Age: 6 (under 12’s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
• Maximum Height: 6’6
• Maximum Weight: 18 stone
• Health/Fitness: You should be in reasonable health
• Disabled access varies per location, please discuss when making your booking. If you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part in the experience you must discuss this with the centre before booking
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Nottinghamshire - Nottingham
West Midlands - Wolverhampton
Warwickshire - Coventry
Bedfordshire - Cranfield