Imagine a wind tunnel that could be used for testing the aerodynamics of an F1 racing car, turn it upright, step into the airflow and you’re bodyflying! It’s a proven concept operating in several countries to the benefit of the skydiving community and anyone else who wishes to taste the thrill of freefall in a completely safe environment. Now you can experience the joy of human flight by easing yourself onto a 120mph air stream.
• A fun briefing and instruction period, in which you’ll learn and practice freefall and body flying techniques
• Locker hire
• Gear hire
• Two flights each of 1 minute duration (that’s the same freefall time as 3 tandem skydives)
• Allow approx 1 hour 45 minutes for your visit
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day
On arrival you’ll be required to sign a statement of risk confirming that you’re in a reasonable state of health and fitness (Participants under the age of 18 will require a parent’s or guardian’s signature). Then you’ll meet the instructors who’ll run through all the fundamental training required before you can fly – this session is good fun! Instructors will then help you to ‘kit-up’ in a flight suit, helmet and goggles - then it’s on to the wind tunnel where you’ll experience your flights.
After your flights, you’ll be presented with a flight certificate signed by the instructor.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age: 4 (under 18’s need parental consent)
• Maximum weight: 18 stone
• Open 7 days a week: Monday – Friday 16:00 – 21:00, Saturdays and Sundays – 08:00 – 22:00, Closed on Christmas Day
• Participants should be in good general health. Participants will be unable to fly if they are pregnant, have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs.
If you have any concerns, it is best to check before booking How it works All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Manchester - Trafford Quays
Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes
Hampshire - Basingstoke