- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
Our Customers Recommend
Introductory Microlight Flight Experience£9999
Land Away Double Flying Lesson£12599
Helicopter Thrill For Two Experience£9599
Extended Flying Lesson Experience£19999
Introductory Helicopter Experience£19999
Aerobatic Flight Experience£13499
Helicopter Thrill For One Experience£4999
Land Away Triple Flying Lesson Experience£29999
Indoor Skydiving For 1 Experience£4999
Feel the adrenalin rush as you take the controls of a light plane and soar across the sky! You get one-to-one training with a Civil Aviation Authority licensed instructor, and your flying time counts towards a Private Pilot's licence.
• Introduction to flying, aircraft controls and safety
• One-to-one training from a CAA licensed instructor
• 30 mins flying time with the opportunity to take the controls
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
on the day Your flying lesson starts with a briefing from your instructor before the flight. This will cover safety, and an introduction to some of the controls. Once in the plane, your flight starts from the time the engine turns over. You will be given headphones so that you can hear conversations between your instructor and air traffic control, and so that you can talk with your instructor. Once in the air, you will be able to take the controls but your pilot will generally land the plane and taxi back.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age: 12 (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
• Minimum height: 4’10" (147cms)
• Maximum height: 6’4” (193cms)
• Maximum weight: 12 stone at County Down, 14 to 18 stone at other locations
• You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the aircraft
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Over 40 locations - UK wide.