- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
Our Customers Recommend
Helicopter Thrill For Two Experience£9599
Land Away Triple Flying Lesson Experience£29999
Helicopter Thrill For One Experience£4999
Tandem Skydive Experience£28499
Land Away Double Flying Lesson£12599
Extended Flying Lesson Experience£19999
Introductory Flying Lesson Experience£12999
Indoor Skydiving For 1 Experience£4999
Lunch Cruise And London Eye Trip Experience£10999
Hovering in a helicopter for the first time is a unique and thrilling sensation. You will get hands-on experience of the only flying machine that goes backwards and sideways as well as forwards whilst being guided by a CAA qualified instructor throughout.
• One to one training from a CAA licensed instructor
• Introductory briefing on helicopter controls and safety
• One flight of 20-25 minutes in a 2-seater helicopter during which the student takes the controls
• Experience gift box including, personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day Your flying lesson will start with a briefing from your instructor before the flight of approximately 20 to 25 minutes. This will cover safety, and an introduction to some of the controls. Once in the helicopter, your flight starts from the time the engine turns over. You will be given headphones so that you can hear conversations between your instructor and air traffic control, and so that you can talk with your instructor. Once in the air, you will be able to take the controls but your pilot will generally undertake the take-off and landing. The helicopter is a remarkable aircraft and will astound you with its versatility.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum Age: 14 (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
• Minimum Height: 5' • Maximum Height: 6'2”
• Maximum Weight: 14 to 17 stone Height and weight restrictions may vary depending on location
• Fitness/medical conditions: You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the aircraft. You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or if you are pregnant
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Herefordshire - Leominster, Northamptonshire - Sywell, Nottinghamshire - Nottingham, Staffordshire - Burton Upon Trent, Warwickshire - Wellesbourne, West Midlands - Stourbridge, Cambridgeshire - Cambridge, Middlesex - Uxbridge, Tyne & Wear - Newcastle, Yorkshire - Leeds, Scotland - Aberdeen, Buckinghamshire - Marlow, Hampshire - Andover, Kent - Headcorn, West Sussex - Shoreham, Gloucestershire - Cheltenham, Cumbria - Carlisle, Lancashire - Blackpool, Merseyside - Liverpool, Wales - Powys, Wales - Swansea.