The Lamborghini is all about stunning looks and the association with the uber rich, not forgetting its awesome power and super fast acceleration speeds! This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the amazing Lamborghini Gallardo. Stunning yet small and agile, this Lamborghini has all-wheel drive, aluminium chassis and a 5-litre 500bhp V10 engine. It epitomises everything that has made Lamborghini so desirable.
• Full safety briefing
• 3-6 laps driving a Lamborghini Gallardo
• Allow 30 minutes to 2 hours for your visit
• Experience gift pack including, pesonalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day
Your experience will start with a briefing on safety and driving techniques from an experienced driving instructor. You’ll then head to the track and it’s time for the main event. Jump into the driving seat of the amazing Lamborghini Gallardo for your exhilarating drive with your instructor encouraging you all the way. The number of laps will depend on your chosen location and length of circuit but it will be between 3 and 6. After the fun, you’ll be presented with your certificate as a souvenir of your day.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age: 17 (at Donington Park, Derbyshire, Mallory Park, Leicestershire, Rockingham Northamptonshire, Great Tew, Oxfordshire, Three Sisters, Lancashire and Elvington in Yorkshire the minimum age is 18 and a full license must be held for a minimum of one year)
• Minimum height: 5ft
• Maximum height: 6ft 4 in (6ft 6in at Seighford Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington)
• Maximum weight: 16 stone (18 stone at Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington,18½ stone at Seighford)
• All participants must be in reasonable health, if you are in doubt then please seek advice from your GP
• Availability: Donington Park: Selected weekdays throughout the year with limited weekends between November and February Prestwold Hall: Selected Saturdays and occasional weekdays throughout the year Mallory Park, Rockingham and Three Sisters : Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year Great Tew and Elvington: Selected midweek dates and occasional Saturdays between March and December Teeside, Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington: Selected weekdays and weekends between March and November Seighford: Selected weekdays and weekends between February and November Llandow: Selected weekends throughout the year Lydden Hill: Selected weekends throughout the year Dunsfold Park: Selected weekend and weekday dates throughout the year
• Participants must hold a full manual driving licence which must be presented on the day (photocopies will not be accepted)
• The operator reserves the right to substitute any vehicle due to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical failure
• Refreshments may be purchased on-site • Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
• No dogs are allowed at the venues
• You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch
• The experience content used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Leicestershire - Prestwold Hall, Northamptonshire - Corby, Staffordshire - Seighford, Yorkshire - Elvington, Oxfordshire - Chipping Norton, Lincolnshire - Blyton Park, North Yorkshire - Leeds Raceway, County Durham – Teesside Autodrome, Surrey - Longcross Proving Ground, Wales - Anglesey Circuit, Warwickshire - Long Marston
Wiltshire - Castle Combe Circuit.