- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
Our Customers Recommend
ClaireaBella A5 Girls Hardback Diary - Heart Striped£1499
Lords Cricket Ground Tour Experience£4999
Pet Photoshoot Experience£2999
Family Photo Experience£4499
Personalised Oak Keepsake Photo Cube£1999
ClaireaBella Sports Bag£3999
Winery And Brewery Tour For 2 Experience£1999
London Bridge & Tombs Experience£4799
ClaireaBella Flirt Jute Bag£3999
How would you like to learn to take stunning photographs with some of London’s main tourist attractions as your subjects? This walking tour in the capital will teach you how to take great images of iconic landmarks, including Big Ben, The London Eye, Westminster Abbey and more, whilst using the best angles and in any weather conditions. Get the best out of your camera, whether it’s a compact or a DSLR and you’ll soon be taking stunning images by learning the tricks, tips and techniques of the professionals.
• A four hour photography tour of London on foot
• You will take external photos of Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, Millennium Bridge, St. Paul’s Cathedral & Tower Bridge
• A professional guide to help you capture the landmarks like a professional
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day This half day photography walking tour of some of London’s major tourist attractions will allow you to see London from your own personal angle. You’ll be taught how to capture fantastic images of any landmark or city-scape by taking control of your camera and learning about aperture, shutter speed, lighting & composition to enable you to take stunning images wherever you go. You’ll learn how to take professional images of Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, Millennium Bridge, St. Pauls Cathedral & Tower Bridge and to use the weather conditions to your advantage. With some of the most famous landmarks in the capital as your focus, this hands on, creative, practical and fun tour will give you the knowledge to continue to take great photos in the future.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• All under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
• This experience is available on selected Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year. All dates are subject to availability
• This experience lasts for approximately four hours
• The tour is exclusively for voucher holders, any spectators must hold a valid voucher
• You will need to bring your own camera. A digital or DSLR camera is suitable but we recommend you contact the supplier at the time of booking for further advice
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking How it works All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
London - Central