- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
Our Customers Recommend
Lords Cricket Ground Tour Experience£4999
Wembley Stadium Tour With Meal For 2 Experience£8299
Manchester City Cover Folder£1999
Chelsea FC Stadium Tour For 2 Experience£3999
Personalised City Football Suitcase£13499
Manchester City Book - On This Day£1499
Man United Stadium Tour For 2 Experience£4499
Come and experience a behind the scene stadium tour at one of the biggest football teams in Europe. Sit in your hero’s seat in the amazing dressing room. Walk up the players tunnel and out to pitch side where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium and sense the dream of every Man City supporter, to feel just for a moment what it would be like to be a Man City player.
What happens on the day
You will have the opportunity to see all the areas, which are crucial to the team on the day of a big game and will get a real sense of what the Manchester City stars really feel like on match days: -Take a walk down the player’s tunnel into the magnificent stadium and imagine the welcoming roar of 48,000 fans. - Take a seat in the dug out and envisage what it is like to be a real Manchester City player.
Take a stroll around the memorial garden. - Visit the director’s box and press conference facilities. - Visit the dressing rooms and imagine the team getting ready for a big game! - Take some photographs pitch side and sample the managers view of the game. Along the way your dedicated tour guide will share many facts and figures associated with the club and the stadium. You will also enjoy photo opportunities any true Manchester City fan would dream of.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age: 16
• Kindly note that tours do not take place on match days
• It is always advisable to check before arriving at the stadium as tours can be subject to change, alteration and cancellation without prior notice
• Kindly note that due to stadium operations, some areas may not be available on all tours
• Tours run every day of the week, dependant on fixtures and usually at the following times: Mon-Sat 11.00am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm Sundays and Bank Holidays 11.45am, 1.45pm and 3.30pm
• Please allow approximately 1 hour for the tour
• The tour is fully accessible for disabled visitors, with lifts to all the areas on the tour. If you require any special arrangements, please discuss this with the supplier at the time of booking • Refreshments are not included but there are plenty of cafes and restaurants in the surrounding areas
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Greater Manchester - Manchester