- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
We all need beauty. We all need fresh air, open doors, hidden depths, new views. We need places that can lift our spirits and help us to find a different rhythm in our lives. This kind of refreshment isn’t a luxury; it’s vital. Extraordinary places can give us all this.
The National Trust stands up for these places, giving them a life into the future and you are invited to enjoy them. Now with this National Trust Day Out for Two you can experience it for yourself. Tranquil gardens, ancient castles and impressive houses are just the start of the places you can explore and enjoy with your National Trust Day Out for Two. With over 300 special places to choose from, there’s something for everyone – whatever your interests. Top your visit off with a delicious cream tea for two and remember your day with a commemorative book!
• A pass which gives you and one other person unlimited free admission to participating National Trust places for 31 days, starting from the date of your first visit
• A ‘Cream tea for two’ voucher to be used on one National Trust visit
• Your choice of National Trust book. When you redeem your experience you may choose from ‘Coast’ which celebrates the spectacular coastal areas cared for by the Trust or ‘Countryside’ which showcases some of Britain’s most extraordinary landscapes
• A National Trust Map Guide to plan your days out
• One parking pass, valid for 31 days from your first visit at most National Trust car parks
• 20% discount voucher for use in National Trust shops (valid for one visit only, for goods purchased in a single transaction)
• Over 300 special places to visit
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity What happens on the day Make the most of amazing days out with the National Trust. Explore fragrant gardens and fascinating houses, or take a brisk stroll through a stunning nature reserve or country park.
Whatever you do it’ll be time well spent. Once you redeem your Virgin Experience Voucher following the instructions below, you’ll be sent your National Trust passes. Please be aware that National Trust places cannot admit you without these passes or on presentation of an unredeemed Experience voucher. There’s no need to pre-book your National Trust days out.
Once you’ve chosen a place to visit, simply present your National Trust admission pass at the entry desk. On your first visit, National Trust staff will activate your admission and parking passes by entering the date on them. You can then use your passes as often as you like at any participating National Trust place for the next 31 days. Please make sure your car-parking pass is clearly displayed on your dashboard.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Your voucher will need to be sent in to us for your choice of book, parking pass, map, admission pass and cream tea voucher
• Not all properties are suitable for wheelchair users or those with walking difficulties. Please check with the venue before making your arrangements
• Once you have been issued with your pass it cannot be extended
• Some of the car parks at the National Trust sites are council-owned and the parking pass will not be accepted here. Some of the properties do not have shops or tea rooms. We recommend that you check with the venue in advance of your visit
• Kindly note, vouchers are not valid for use on Bank Holidays or during Bank Holiday weekends
• Opening times vary from property to property, but generally the season runs from 1st April to 31st October
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Over 300 locations - UK wide(excluding Scotland).