This must have newspaper book commemorates the beautiful life of Princess Diana and her very tragic death in August 2007.
This enchanting and heart breaking story will be told through the eyes of the British press, capturing magical moments such as the very first date between Princess Diana and Prince Charles in 1980, through to the fairy tale wedding and the births of Prince William and Harry, read about Diana's struggles with the demand of the royal life and the emotional pressure placed on her as princess. This book then walks through the very tragic and heartbreaking news of the death of Princess Diana in 2007, the tabloid papers then lead on to document the public mourning which brought millions onto the streets around the world.
Each and every personalised newspaper book is carefully made to order and make a truly unforgeatable gift for all occasions.
• Personalised book measures 38 x 31cm
• Personalised with Any Name & Message
• Includes Gift Certificate
• 3 x hardback covers available
• Embossed Name costs + £5.00
• Newspaper book includes the newspaper
• Made to order, Dispatched in 5 days