If you thrive on challenges, mud, jumps and speed then this experience was made for you. The real fun begins once you’ve got the hang of driving these nippy, 4-wheeled machines! You could be driving deep into the heart of the forest, up and down hills or across the fields.
• Quad bike hire and use of equipment
• Full instruction and training on the quad bikes
• Allow between 1½ and 2½ hours for your experience
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day On arrival at the centre you will be given a full briefing on the rules, the safety procedures and the riding techniques from a qualified professional team member. You will then get kitted out and jump onto the quad bike and spend some time getting to grips with the controls. Once your instructor feels you are ready you can begin the serious driving! You’ll progress through woods, across fields, up and down hills and over jumps. As your confidence grows the tracks will get more demanding and more fun!
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age: 16 (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
• Maximum weight: 18 stone
• You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the vehicle
• Spectators are allowed, but may be restricted to designated viewing areas
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Nottinghamshire - Retford, Middlesex - Northolt, East Midlands - Rutland, South Yorkshire - Doncaster, Cheshire - Crewe, Wales - Pembrokeshire, Wales - Swansea.