Radio DJ For One Experience
Availability: In stock
1 working days
Estimate my dispatch date
Other customers liked these products...
Tank Paintballing For One...£89.99
Luxury Men's ID Bracelet£34.99
Luxury Dog Tag Necklace£29.99
iMusic Grey Peaked Hat£23.99
Have you ever wanted to be a radio DJ with your very own radio show? Well now you can. This experience will take you into the magical world of radio broadcasting with the aid of professional broadcasters, DJs and sound engineers. You will create your own unique radio show that will be broadcast for the enjoyment of you and your family and friends on StudyVox FM the Home of Social Networking Radio, one of the fastest growing internet radio stations in the UK.
• Script ideas and template available prior to the experience date
• Introduction and presentation
• Training session
• 15 minute show recording per participant
• De-briefing session
• Airing of the recorded show on StudyVox FM at a date following the experience
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day Before your visit take time to choose up to five of your favourite music tracks and let the studio know at the time of booking so they will be available for you to play on your show. Script ideas and a template will also be available online to download so that you are fully prepared on the day. You will arrive at StudyVox House where you will experience a 5 minute presentation that will get you fired up for your radio broadcast. On entering one of the studios you will have 30 minutes of training in basic radio techniques and the use of the state of the art broadcasting studio. You’ve had the training and prepared the show so now the magic happens when you record your 15 minute show for broadcast. Put on your headphones, position your microphone and start the show! You’re on air!
This will be followed by a de-briefing session when you will receive your certificate and have the opportunity to order a personalised copy of your show on a CD. Your show will be featured on StudyVox FM at a later date so you, your family and friends, can tune in online from anywhere in the world to hear your 15 minutes of fame.
• Minimum age: 12 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a supervising adult)
• The experience is run every Wednesday subject to availability
• Please allow 3 hours for your visit, the time spent participating is approximately 1 hour with 15 minutes recording time for each participant
• Spectators will be able to watch the show from the gallery outside the studio. There should be no more than two per participant
• If participants are under 18, the name of the supervising adult needs to be given at time of booking
• Participants or supervising adults will have to sign a form confirming that they do not know of any reasons why they should not undertake the experience and allowing us to broadcast their show on the internet and other media
• There is full wheelchair access
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
Please check with the venue when booking
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Oxfordshire - East Hendred
There are no recent reviews for this product, why don't you write one?
Estimated Dispatch Date: Thursday, June 20th 2013