- Fast Secure Delivery
- Need the perfect gift? Use our Gift Finder
- Customer Care: 0843 123 1234
Soak up the atmosphere on the river and take in some of London's most famous sights as you sit back and relax on this two and a half hour cruise. A perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon... After a warm welcome, take your seats for a delicious three-course lunch followed by tea and coffee. The cruise passes many of the best-known landmarks including the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, Shakespeare's Globe, St Paul's Cathedral and Tower Bridge. Whilst on board, you'll be thoroughly entertained by a live jazz band performing well-known songs - a mixture of fast and slow numbers, there'll be something to suit every taste.
• Three-course set menu prepared and freshly cooked on board
• Tea and coffee • Live band to entertain you as you dine
• Two and a half hour river cruise taking in some of London's most historic landmarks
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age: 5 (under 18's need parental consent)
• The lunch cruise boards at 11.45 for a prompt 12.30 departure, returning to Embankment Pier at 15.00.Your experience booking will be made directly with Bateaux London and MUST be made in advance to avoid disappointment. If you arrive late and miss the boat, kindly note, that you will lose your experience and will not be able to rebook with the same voucher at a later date
• Drinks are not included but can be purchased separately
• Smoking is permitted on outside decks only
• The dress code for lunch cruises is smart casual. Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse entry based on inappropriate attire and a refund will not be offered under such circumstances
• The cruise operates every Sunday from 1st April 2012 - 31st March 2013 excluding any closure dates and special events (e.g. Easter Sunday Mother’s Day, New Years Day etc)
• We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. Kindly note that during the summer months this experience is very popular indeed and we recommend you book at least 3 months in advance for dates during this period. This is only a guideline and we advise you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. You must book and take your experience before the expiry date. All bookings are subject to availability
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient.
A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.