Theatre And Dinner For Two Experience
Availability: In stock
1 working days
Estimate my dispatch date
Other customers liked these products...
Ornate Swirl Couples Flute£25.99
Luxury Butterfly Trinket Box£24.99
Antique Jewellery Box - S...£39.99
Ornate Swirl Candle£10.99
Mirrored Jewellery Box£29.99
Discover the magic of London’s famous West End with this Theatre & Dinner package for two. A fantastic chance to enjoy a mouth-watering pre-theatre dinner for two followed by tickets to a top West End Show. The perfect gift for any theatre lover. Your experience will start with a delicious two-course pre-theatre meal from the set menu at one of a selection of restaurants, which been especially selected to be within easy walking distance from the theatre and depending on your chosen show could include Maxwell’s, PJ’s and Planet Hollywood. Then it’s time to make your way to the show. There’s something to suit every taste and depending on availability at the time of booking the choice of shows could include the star studded hit musical ‘Dreamboats and Petticoats’, the gripping adaptation of best selling novel ‘Woman in Black’ or Willy Russell's award-winning musical ‘Blood Brothers’.
• A delicious two course pre-theatre meal from the set menu at a restaurant which is within walking distance from your chosen theatre. Examples of participating restaurants are; Maxwell’s, PJ’s and Planet Hollywood
• Two upper circle or balcony seats at a West End show
• A selection of shows to choose from
• The duration of your experience will depend on the length of your chosen show
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day
The standard Theatre and Dinner for Two package is usually available from Monday to Thursday, although some shows may be available to book on a Friday, and are unavailable throughout the school holidays. Please check when booking for specific date exclusions. We recommend that you book as far in advance as possible (up to 4-6 weeks) in order for you to secure the date that you want.
• Minimum age: 18
• Unfortunately due to limited access at the theatres, this experience is not suitable for wheelchair users
• Your pre-theatre dinner does not include coffee or any other beverages, these however are available to purchase on the day
• Transport between the theatre and restaurant is not included
• Your chosen show and restaurant will be from a selection offered. All shows and restaurants are subject to availability and change
• The experience is available for weekdays only and cannot be used during the school holidays
• The experience content and restrictions may vary from time to time
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
London - West End
There are no recent reviews for this product, why don't you write one?
Estimated Dispatch Date: Monday, May 27th 2013