White water rafting is one of the most thrilling activities available in the UK, now it's your chance to have a go. Just imagine; you're heading towards the rocks with water flooding over the sides of the boat, everyone is hanging on as tight as they can. You are confronted with a wall of white water... Will you make it through? Experience the thrills and spills of this incredible experience on one of the specially constructed man made courses or the excitement of natural white water.
• Safety briefing and issue of buoyancy aids and helmets
• Introduction to correct paddling techniques and commands
• One or more river runs depending on local water conditions
• Allow 2 hours for your visit • Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
On the day No experience is necessary for this fun filled activity but a sense of adventure is a must. Following instruction from one of the expert guides, it's straight into the adrenaline action of your first wet and wild run down the course. Depending on the location you choose, you may tackle challenges such as the “Cheeseblock”, the “Looping Pool”, the “Muncher” or the “Washing Machine” in these fantastic rafts, this is an experience you won't forget in a hurry. White water rafting is a real adventure and the custom built courses in Nottingham or Northampton are as challenging as the natural white water in Scotland or Wales and whichever you choose you're bound to face steep drops, tight turns and masses of white water.
You will be provided with helmets, buoyancy aids, paddles and all safety equipment you will need to get out on the water. You'll be part of a six or eight-man crew plus guide.
Upon purchasing a gift experience from toxicfox.co.uk you will be sent a beautiful presentation pack in the post, this will detail the experience day purchased and how you can book in.
• Minimum age is 8 to 14 depending on location (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
• Maximum weight is 15 stone at Nottingham, Wales and Perthshire and 16 stone at Northampton
• You should be a confident swimmer and agile enough to climb in and out of the raft
• Minor cuts and abrasions need to be covered with a waterproof plaster
• Spectacles are not allowed. Contact lenses are permitted but should be worn at the participants own risk as they may be lost in the water
• A basic level of fitness is required, it is not advisable to raft if you have suffered a recent bone breakage or sprain or for those that suffer from back problems. Pregnant ladies should not take part
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information will be included in the pack so you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Northamptonshire - Northampton, Nottinghamshire - Nottingham, Scotland - Perthshire, Wales - Gywnedd, Wales - Clwyd.