🎄 Get Your Orders In 🎄Christmas orders are ramping up! So be sure to get your orders in now to guarantee for Christmas - Don't Miss Out
- Personalised ClaireaBella Reusable Face Covering
- Easy to use ClaireaBella character builder
- Featuring a sassy leopard print design
- Add name or personal text
- Super soft stretchy material
- Breathable fabric
- Washable & reusable face covering
- 3 sizes available (please see technical details)
- Made to order in the UK
- Please Note: This is a Glitter Effect design and does not contact real glitter
Have fun creating your character, with the fun and easy to use character builder. There are so many options to choose from, you can choose your body type and even alter the chest size to complement you. Your character now has a fabulous new wardrobe to match with a variety of colour options for all.
Select your hair colour and style and discover the new head wear options from headbands, head phones and much more. We also have fabulous accessories for your character to hold.
It doesn't stop there, add your name or a phrase of your choice.
Please Note: This is a printed glitter effect design and does not contain real glitter
What Our Customers Say
- Handmade in the UK
- Washable and Reusable
- Soft Stretchy Polyester
- Available for children and adults :
- Small - Kids - 10.5cm x 15cm
- Medium -Youth/Small Adults -11cm x 16cm
- Large - Adults -12cm x 18cm
- Made from soft, breathable fabric
- Washing Instructions:
- Face masks can be handwashed or washed on a 40 degree cycle.
- Please note this is not a medical mask and should not be treated as PPE.
- In England, you must by law wear a face covering in the following settings:
- • Public Transport
- • Shops and Supermarkets as of 24 July 2020
- • You are also strongly encouraged to wear a face covering in other enclosed public spaces where social distancing may be difficult and where you come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- *Age and Medical Exemptions apply.
- Source: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own