At ToxicFox we take our customers’ privacy and data very seriously. We appreciate the trust you place in us when using our website and shopping with us.
For all ToxicFox services, the data controller - the company that’s responsible for protecting your privacy - is ToxicFox Limited, for more information please contact email@example.com
- - What are cookies?
- - How do we use them?
- - What types of cookies do we use?
- - How to manage cookies?
- How We Use The Information
- Sharing Information
- - How to stop marketing messages from ToxicFox
- Storing Your Information
- Your Data Rights
- How to Contact Us
Cookies are data files that can hold small amounts of info and are stored on your device (computer, smartphone etc) when you first visit a website.
- Essential operations, like site navigation
- Allowing you to add items to your shopping bag or to your Saved Items
- Analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
- Assessing the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
- Re-targeting suitable advertising messages
- Site functionality cookies - these allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as "Add to Cart" and "Save for Later".
- Site analytics cookies - these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies - when you're browsing or shopping on ToxicFox, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies - these are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Most browsers allow you to manage cookies saved on your device - just head to the help section of your browser. But don’t forget, if you modify your settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our site or our service.
We use your information in a number of different ways - what we do depends on the information. Below is a non-exclusive list of ways which ToxicFox can use your information to provide you a better service:
- Identify you when you visit our website or contact us
- Take payment, give refunds and deliver your purchases to you
- Send you account and service updates, such as updates to our Terms and Conditions and order confirmations
- Send you order updates by text or email
- Manage your participation in any promotions, offers or discount schemes you choose to participate in
- Send you information about our products and services
- Keep a record of any financial transactions with you
- Provide customer service and support
- Help you keep track of items you like, update you when we have new availability and let you share them
- Show you ToxicFox adverts as you browse the web, and monitor their performance
- Monitor visitors to our site and analyse their behaviour
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party - including your name, address, email address or credit card information.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Companies in the ToxicFox group, as sometimes different parts of our group are responsible for different activities
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Newsletters & Email Marketing: To unsubscribe from our newsletter subscriptions lists, simply click the "unsubscribe" URL which can be found in both the header footer of each marketing email.
You can also contact our Customer Care team via email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you do this, we will update our records to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
If you tell us you don’t want to receive marketing messages it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so we would ask for your patience as you might get messages from us while we process your request.
Please note that opting out of marketing messages will not stop service communications, such as order updates, or where you have asked for a specific ‘back in stock’ notification.
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you continue to be a ToxicFox customer and for as long as we are required to keep it to ensure we meet our legal requirements.
If you no longer wish to be a customer you can contact our Customer Care team and request that we close your account. However, we have a legal requirement to keep some of your personal data even after you have asked us to delete it. We will only keep what we absolutely need to, and only to make sure we can meet our legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions.
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages
- The right to withdraw consent for any consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to ask us to explain any computer-system decision about you
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact our Customer Care Team, or email@example.com - we will respond within 30 days.